We request that all first timers arrive at the studio 15 minutes prior to the start of class. This gives our team enough time to properly fit you to a Spin® bike for Spin® classes and answer any questions you may have about our other classes.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, please check in with the instructor when you arrive to the studio and they will sign you in. You will also be required to sign a COVID specific waiver, have your temperature taken, and answer COVID screening questions.
Come dressed to move! Bring plenty of water and a towel. Due to Covid-19 restrictions you may need to bring additional equipment to classes.
- For Barre Above™: mat, light hand weights, bender ball, bands and glider.
- For TRX®: mat
- For Spin®/Sculpt, TRX®/Sculpt, and HIIT: mat, weights, gliders if you have them
- For Barre Above™, please bring your own mat, light hand weights, bender ball, bands and glider.
- For TRX®, please bring a mat, light weights, TRX® straps
- For Spinning® bring optional clip in bike shoes.
Something comfortable that allows you to move is best. You’re going to sweat, so wear clothing that’s light and keeps you cool.
- Bike shoes with SPD’s work great with our Spinner® bikes or a comfortable pair of sneakers with good support work for use with the pedal cages to secure your foot.
- For Barre Above™, grippy barre/yoga socks or regular socks are fine.
- For Spin®/Sculpt, HIIT, TRX®, and TRX®/Sculpt: Comfortable and supportive sneakers
Getting started is easy — arrive early (we recommend 15 minutes before) and let the instructor know that you have arrived to sign you in, get you set you up safely and properly on the bike, familiarize you with the mechanics of the Spinning®, Barre Above™, Spin®/Sculpt, HIIT, TRX®/Sculpt, or TRX® class.
For Spinning® you will be given a brief tutorial by our team on the proper set up for hand and height positions. Our instructors will record the settings for you for future rides. You can also snap a photo of the setup for quick reference.
For Barre Above™, expect to sweat and shake! All classes are designed to challenge every BODY. We offer modifications and challenges for everyone, regardless of experience or ability.
For TRX®, you will be given a brief overview of how to move the straps and the different strap settings that will be used. We will be focusing on your core while working the other muscles in the body. Each move can be modified to individual need.
For Spin®/Sculpt and HIIT classes, you will be given a brief description of the class for the day, and asked if you have any physical issues that may conflict with certain exercises.
Please let your instructor know if you have any injuries or concerns prior to class. Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after class.
Yes! Because we are on this journey together, all fitness levels are welcome. All classes are designed to challenge every BODY. We offer modifications and challenges for everyone, regardless of experience or ability.
Just go at your own pace. This is YOUR class, Cycle Craze is a no judgement zone. Keep in mind we all started once – you’ve got this.
- For Spinning®: lessen the resistance level on the bike, pedal at a rate that works for you, stay in the seat during standing work.
- For Barre Above™: keep movements shallow and decrease reps if necessary, only incorporate intermediate moves (arms with legs, props etc) when ready. Every movement has a modification!
- For TRX®: simply changing the angle of your body or the distance between your feet with adjust the difficulty of the moves. Most floor movements can be modified to be done from your knees. Take breaks when you need them.
Keep pushing yourself though and you’ll find that your abilities will increase with every class. If you experience abnormal discomfort/pain during a class please let your instructor know immediately.
Every BODY is different, so there is no set formula for results. We do recommend that all clients incorporate a well-balanced fitness and nutrition regimen. The best way to reach your goals is by staying motivated, so we recommend enjoying everything that Cycle Craze offers and follow @cyclecrazegeneseo on social media for an added daily dose of encouragement!
From your phone, download the MINDBODY app. There you will be able to see our schedule and all the classes we have to offer while on the go.From our website, click on the “Sign Up” button at the top of the page and choose the class from the schedule. We use MINDBODY, if you have an account already, just sign-in and you are set, you will get a confirmation after registration. If you don’t have an account, you can sign-up right at the login screen!
We will very rarely cancel classes or close the studio, but if we must, we will try and give you as much notice as possible! If you miss a class due to weather and have not contacted the studio prior to the start of class, you will be considered a Late Cancel / No Show. If you are unable to attend the class due to weather, please call or message Debbie at 585-737-2615 or Jackie at 585-729-5474 prior to the start of class.
Riders may cancel their reservation on MINDBODY, or by contacting Debbie or Jackie at email@example.com no later than twenty four (24) hours prior to the reserved class in order to receive the full class credit. Classes not cancelled prior to that time will be considered a Late Cancel and you will lose them.
If a class is full, join the waitlist! If a spot opens, you will be notified by MINDBODY that a spot is available and you have the option of joining at that time. Due to Covid- 19 restrictions, if you are on the waitlist please check your status on MINDBODY prior coming to class. At this time, we are unable to accept walk-ins even if you are on the waitlist.