Covid-19 Re-opening Strategy
Covid-19 Re-opening Strategy
Grand re-opening! The day we have all been waiting for! We have met with the Livingston County Department of Health. We passed inspection for both our social distancing and the protocols we have in place to ensure the safety of our members and instructors. We ask that you thoroughly read through the new protocols prior to attending your first class back in the studio.
New protocols and things to expect when taking classes at Cycle Craze. (Please note that these are subject to change.)
- Clients must reserve their spot for the on-site class via MINDBODY. Each class will have a capacity limit to ensure safety and that capacity will be strictly enforced. Walk-ins will not be permitted at this time.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class. This will allow time for your temperature to be taken, and for you to get settled in. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted to stay.
- YOU MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES. This is a mandatory guideline from NYS. Bandanas, neck gaiters, and buffs are NOT considered acceptable face coverings per the Livingston County Department of Health. Disposable masks are available for $2 each.
- There is now a designated entrance door and exit door to the studio. The entrance will be the door closest to the bathrooms and the exit will be the door closest to the stairs. Please use the appropriate doors when entering or exiting our classes.
- Our Spin® bikes are distanced 6ft apart. Please do not move the bikes.
- We will have plenty of hand sanitizer, wipes and disinfectant in our studio. Please sanitize your hands prior to entering the studio. We are asking that you also disinfect the bikes or any other equipment you might use before and after your class.
- At this time, we will be unable to utilize most of the fans in the studio. Please dress accordingly and bring extra water to classes.
- We are unable to provide any porous equipment for our classes. Please bring the following equipment for in studio classes:
- Barre® classes: mat, Bender Balls, bands, tubes, blocks, tennis ball. If you are more comfortable with your own weights, bring them also.
- Sculpt and HIIT classes: mat and if you are more comfortable with your own weights, bring them also.
- Our bathrooms will now be at 50% occupancy – please only one member at a time in the bathrooms. Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer prior to coming back into the studio.
- We understand that you miss the socialization that occurs after many classes – we miss that too. For now, we must ask you not to congregate in the studio or hall after class. If you want to socialize after class, use this opportunity to support other local Main Street businesses and grab a cup of coffee or a cold beverage after class. #supportlocalbusiness
- We ask that you disinfect your cellphone prior to bringing it into the studio. If you prefer not to disinfect your cell phone, please leave it in your car or at home.
With the above protocols in place, we are confident that Cycle Craze will operate a very safe environment for our members and instructors. Be sure to continue to check your emails from Cycle Craze and our social media posts for any important updates to these protocols.
Thank you for your continued support and positivity during this time. We are excited to be back together! Stay well.